The land of Peter Klepec is situated in a busy area along the Kolpa River, surrounded by mountains. The biggest altitude difference between the lowest and highest point is more than 800 meters, which gives hikers or mountaineers plenty of opportunities to relax in the unspoiled nature.
The most interesting peaks are: Taborska stena (1059 m), Dragarski vrh (971 m), Šajbnik (861 m), Mož (1125 m), Firstov rep (1002 m), Loška stena (875 m), Krokar (1122 m), Krempa (942 m) and Boric (915 m). The hikes to the outermost peaks take no more than seven hours in both directions, which means that the marked mountain trails can be traversed by anyone with a touch of sports spirit.
Footpaths (see map)
- Osilnica – Šajbnik – Osilnica (4h)
- Čačič – Firstov rep – Loska stena – Grintovec (circular path) (6.5h)
- Osilnica – Kupari – Kolpa spring – Razloge – Osilnica (4.5h)
- Bosljiva Loka – Krempa – Bosljiva Loka (4h)
- Sv. Ana – Boric – Rake – Rack creek – Sv. Ana (4.5h)
- Žurge – Taborska stena – Žurge (3h)
- Belica – Dragarski vrh – Dragarji – Šajbnik – Bezgovica (6h)
- Plešce – Požarnica – Sv.gora – Saddle – Zamost – Osilnica (4h)
- Gerovo – Livi draga – Risnjak – Gerovo (3h)
- Grintovec – Turke – Kalic – Požar – Podgora – Zakrajc – Lozac – Grintovec (5h)
- Grintovec near Osilnica – Firstov rep – Loska stena – Grintovec near Osilnica (5am)
We organize hiking tours to:
- The Kolpa spring
- Loška stena
- Risnjak National Park
- Kuželjska stena
- Canyon Devil’s Passage
- Taborska stena
- It is necessary to bring hiking equipment and shoes with you.